Disney Career Start Program

jr06compmaster

Original Poster
I was curious if anyone has been involved with the Disney Career Start program before. It seems to be similar to the College Program, but instead of lasting a semester it only lasts the duration of the summer. I am a current college freshman who doesn't have a semester to devote to Disney, but would like to do a summer. I wanted to do this last summer after graduating high school but I wasn't 18 at the time. Any input?

bluejayx

career start is only for high schooler right out of high school and i think it is set up just like the college program. This summer the college program will not be offering any type of just summer programs.

jr06compmaster

Original Poster
yeah it says it is for high school graduates who graduated less than 18 months ago, so I still qualify. not sure if it is worth it to do it at this point, but I really want to spend the summer in disney. if the CP program did a summer program still I would be all over that!

MamaMunk

You could apply to work seasonaly. Go to the casting center, across the street from Downtown Disney to apply. If you are working seasonly, you more or less set your own hours. And you don't have to work all year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom