Disney California Adventure to launch food experience in March

TP2000

The limit is two performers, no wind instruments, and unscripted.

Oh, wind instruments! I forgot about those. They were forbidden by Sacramento for celebrating Thanksgiving too.

Unscripted.... as in 2 singers make up the lyrics to the song as they go along? šŸ§ :D šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Isn't it great?!? And wouldn't you pay at least five bucks to sit in the back of the Sacramento conference room when they made that rule? I would pay to be there, but I'd be kicked out for giggling too loud. šŸ˜†

truecoat

I think the 1970's Orange Julius at the mall food court has more showmanship that those two dozen plastic food booths at DCA. :rolleyes:

Funny you should say that, I have an imagineer friend who showed me the newest addition to Buena Vista street.

disney-california-adventure-buena-vista-street.jpg

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
Before my eyes fully focused, I wondered why Grizzly Peak was blowing brown snot out it's nose. As promo graphics go, that's just a sophomoric mess.
It looks like it was done by a 10-year-old learning Photoshop for the first time.

Oh, wind instruments! I forgot about those. They were forbidden by Sacramento for celebrating Thanksgiving too.

Isn't it great?!? And wouldn't you pay at least five bucks to sit in the back of the Sacramento conference room when they made that rule? I would pay to be there, but I'd be kicked out for giggling too loud. šŸ˜†
I assume the intent behind it all is that atmosphere is hearing something in the background and continuing to move along, and entertainment being that it's starting to gather crowds (which they want to avoid), but the line they decided to draw to differentiate the criteria of the two is so random and hilarious at best.

Animaniac93-98

Will Avengers Campus be open for this? Not the Spider-ride, but the rest of the land?

That's the only selling point I can think of..."be the first to see Disneyland's newest Land!" etc

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom