Disney Boat Horns

Tigger#1

Original Poster
Does anyone here know if the horns they use on Disney boats are a custom sound or can I buy them? I would love to have one on my golf cart.

SirNim

Does anyone here know if the horns they use on Disney boats are a custom sound or can I buy them? I would love to have one on my golf cart.
Hmm... anybody have any pictures or videos of these horns? I do know that a major manufacturer of marine horns is Kahlenberg - http://www.kahlenberg.com/sound.html - the S-203C model is actually the "goal horn" at a lot of NHL arenas... Maybe take a look on that site and listen to the sound samples...check the pictures and maybe if anybody posts photos from the Disney boats you can do a comparison.

Jwelle

I have been looking for years for this answer. I frequent this post to see if anyone has found the manufacturer. To be clear, I am looking for the horn to the Walt Disney World resort launches also referred to as motor launches in other posts. It may be one of the kahlenberg horns listed above at a lower CFM but none of them are a perfect match I don’t believe. To say that I would pay for the answer is an understatement. PLEASE someone figure this out.

RETLAW

The horn on the launches varies from boat to boat anymore. They used to all have a nice loud sound to them, but weather and poor maintance is taking a toll on them, and when they stop working, they are replacing the insides of the horns with the cheapest plastic parts they can find. That is why some of the boats sound good still, and other sound like a childs bike squeeze horn with water in it. ⛵

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom