Disney bags/purses????? Which brand is good?

DisneyLoverinNJ

Original Poster
Hi there. I’m thinking of buying a Disney purse or backpack before our November trip but there are SO many brands. I’d like a nice quality bag. Could somebody point me in some direction? Should I wait to get there to buy it? Thanks!!

Demeter Tess

What's your price point? I'm a huge Dooney & Bourke fan, but their bags run $200-300. There's also Harveys in the $100-200 range, Vera Bradley in the $50-150 range, and Loungefly in the $50-100 range. All have their pros and cons.

- Lauren

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
So you're looking for a backpack/purse that actually has something to do with Disney not just suggestions of what type of bag to carry around the parks?

Honestly for either just purely to have something Disney related or for using as a park bag specifically I absolutely love Vera Bradley.
I have 4 Disney patterns and love them all.
I like the hipster the best although in the latest patterns they don't carry the hipster instead its the triple zip hipster which I do like but the regular hipster fits my needs better.

Now if you want a bag that is Disney related just to have for every day life I do like Dooney and Bourke HOWEVER its very very expensive. I have one and like it but I don't think it was worth the price I paid and I likely won't buy any more.

I also like Loungefly mini backpacks as they are so adorable.
I have a couple from Box Lunch that are exclusives which I think is even more cool than buying one of the parks ones because such as small amount of people have them.
I've yet to really use the ones I have as I've found that they are not as practical for my needs as I'd like.

I may be an odd one here but I actually prefer to purchase souvenirs etc ahead of time if I can find the park merch I want on the shop Disney website so I don't have to go searching for it while I'm there.
I do wander around the shops a bit though because sometimes I see things that I have to have that I did not see on the website.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom