Disney Baby Names

dopeylover

Original Poster
So we're pretty sure if we're having a boy we'll be naming him Henry. It was a definite, but now I'm exploring some other options, but either way it's at the top of the list. My husband very much wants the middle name to be Walter b/c of our love of Disney (which is shocking considering his first time ever was 5 1/2 years ago!), but although I love the idea, if we go w/ Henry, I don't want to saddle a kid with two 'old man' sounding names. That's a lot to handle!

Our daughters name is Lillian, but it was a family name and it didn't occur to us it was Walts wife until after she was born!

So basically I'm looking to you for some help! Does anyone else have any ideas that could pay tribute to our love of Disney? Nothing ridiculous like Simba or Goofy! ;)

Missymoe4

So we're pretty sure if we're having a boy we'll be naming him Henry. It was a definite, but now I'm exploring some other options, but either way it's at the top of the list. My husband very much wants the middle name to be Walter b/c of our love of Disney (which is shocking considering his first time ever was 5 1/2 years ago!), but although I love the idea, if we go w/ Henry, I don't want to saddle a kid with two 'old man' sounding names. That's a lot to handle!

Our daughters name is Lillian, but it was a family name and it didn't occur to us it was Walts wife until after she was born!

So basically I'm looking to you for some help! Does anyone else have any ideas that could pay tribute to our love of Disney? Nothing ridiculous like Simba or Goofy! ;)

Although I don't have any helpful input about baby names, I do want to say that I LOVE the name Henry and Lillian!!

Congrats and I wish you and your family well :)

cynic710

first off congrats!

for a boy I think:

Andrew (andy from toy story) walter
Flynn (tangled) Walter
Cody (rescuers down under) walter
Eric (little mermaid) walter
James (captain james hook) walter
Eli (walter elias disney) walter
Robin (robin hood) walter
Roy (roy disney) walter
William (steamboat willie, first animation) walter

hope these help! again, congrats and many blessings for your family. this thread makes me wish i considered some disney inspiration while naming our two. lol.

jayhawkmickey

I had a friend named Orlando and Anaheim could make a cool girl's name (Anna)? It's tough not to go overboard. Since I'm a teacher I've had a Mickey, Daisy, Donald, Walt, Roy, Lillian, Jasmine, Eric, Ariel, and a whole lot of Goofys (unofficial) in my class over the years. I picked Elliot from Pete's Dragon for our dogs name and it's just cool. Good luck!

Spikerdink

Hey, if a couple named their son ESPN (they pronounced it Espen) a few years ago, you could call your child Epcot - or Ep if it's a boy, Eppie if it's a girl!!

That was totally facetious - I love some of the ideas above. My only desire is mom and baby are happy and healthy! Let us know what you choose!

WDW97

You could make an acronym. For an example my name is Will D. Walters so my intials are WDW. (My Mom didn't even realize this until I was around seven on my second trip.)

Last edited:

DfromATX

Well, we recently watched The Fox and the Hound so you could go with Copper, Todd, or Chief (cool names). We also saw the Swiss Family Robinson (due to a recent post and we all enjoyed it by the way) so you've got Fritz, Ernst, and Francis, but my guess is your son wouldn't appreciate those names. :p

All Disney All The Time

Occasionaly the wife is "Grumpy" and that's when she calls me a "Beast". I guess some Disney names are better than others.

If, as expected, you have a boy: Flynn
If Mother Nature throws you a curveball and you have a girl: Cynthia. Call her Cindy and tell her it's HER castle.

But most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS!! May you and the baby do well.

foreverbelle

For girls you could do:
Violet-Incredible
Chloe-Pinocchio
Belle-Beauty and the Beast
Merida-Brave

For Boys
Christopher-Winnie the Pooh
Finn-Cars
Flynn-Tangled
Timothy-Dumbo
Dashiell-Incredibles
Ryder-Tangled

tinkerbell24

Henry is a disney name, Henry hugglemonster :)

And Since we are more disney junior in this house I like
Sophia - Sophia the first
Jake - jake and the never land pirates

and dd says aurora or jasmine. :D

Killnme

Well, we recently watched The Fox and the Hound so you could go with Copper, Todd, or Chief (cool names). We also saw the Swiss Family Robinson (due to a recent post and we all enjoyed it by the way) so you've got Fritz, Ernst, and Francis, but my guess is your son wouldn't appreciate those names. :p

"Lighten up Francis" One of the greatest (non-disney) movie lines ever.

Zman-ks

Although I don't have any helpful input about baby names, I do want to say that I LOVE the name Henry and Lillian!!

Congrats and I wish you and your family well
75.gif
:)

Really good names! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom