Disney area Hilton hotel suggestions?

erstwo

Looking for a nice Hilton brand hotel in the Disney area for a one night stay. We're giving some consideration to the DTD/ on Disney property Hilton, but just in case would like another alternative.

There are just so many (3 on International Drive alone!) that's it's hard to narrow them down/ read all the reviews. I'd love to hear from someone who's stayed at one they really liked.

Thanks everyone!

maryszhi

I've never stayed at a Hilton at Disney, but the one at downtown Disney seems nice. i would recommended any Hilton hotel not on i drive just because of traffic and such. i would use trip adviser as a source of information, as it usually is quite accurate. i would also advise you to go directly to the Hilton website as they have a full list of Hilton branded hotels. they even have an application where you fill in location, dates, desired amenities, and it comes up with a list based on your requests :)

Upvote 0

Bowler Hat Girl

I once arrived late at night the day before my check-in date at WDW, and without having reservations there, was able to get in for the night at the Hilton by DTD. It was extremely nice. And it was definitely more Disney-fied than I would have expected a Hilton to be. I had a similar experience a few trips ago, arriving earlier than expected, and I stayed at the DTD Holiday Inn. It was nice enough, but unlike the Hilton, there was nothing to really make me feel like I was in WDW. If the extra Disney touch is important to you, the DTD Hilton is a nice choice.

Upvote 0

erstwo

Original Poster
Thanks guys! I have been out of town for quite some time and haven't had a lot of time to check here.

I did check TripAdvisor and the Hilton website (we are Hilton honors members,) but there are SO, so many Hilton hotels in the WDW area that it would be impossible to read all the reviews. I was just hoping to hear from someone on here who had stayed at another Hilton brand hotel they enjoyed (other than the one beside DTD.) Just looking for options. :) Running out of time though..... should be at Typhoon Lagoon next week! Ack!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom