Disney Apps in the parks

Hi all,
We are heading back at the end of this month and are having issues with the My Disney Experience app. We both have used it before and neither of us can get it to work on our phones. We have tried re-installing the app to no avail. Has anyone else experienced this issue? We are both on iPhones and our phones are current on their updates. I can't even get mine to open. I can log-in to MDE via the mobile website, but it doesn't appear to list the ride wait times that I would use from the app on previous trips. Any tips to help?

On a related note, there used to be a Beers and Ears app (non-Disney) that outlined and rated what beers were served at each location throughout WDW. It appears to be defunct now. Does anyone know of something similar that's available?

Thanks for your help!

Minnesota disney fan

I had the same problem this past December. The app just would not work. I took it to the CM at the concierge desk, and they happily helped me. They fixed the problem, but don't ask me how. I am definitely not savvy with phones or devices. Maybe this will help.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom