Disney and JetBlue?!?!?

tractorm3

Hey folks I got an unusual offer in the mail the other day and im sorry for posting this if its a repeat but could Disney is working on a contract with JetBlue?

Now for my 2 cents here when I have booked through Disney with the whole trip, it has always been delta or air tran for our choices. we more often go with jet blue since they use newer planes, have more room, leather seats, and personal tv's.

The offer i got was is we book with jet blue on a Disney vacation and stay longer than 3 days, jet blue will buy you the dinning plan!!!!!!!!!!!

any one herd of this?

Disneykidder

Wow. I have never heard of this but it seems like it will cost Jet Blue a pretty penny!! Yummy deal!!

We, too, ususlly fly Jet Blue due to leg room (DH is 6'2") and TVs so we each can watch what we want. DS loves it...5 Diego episodes and we are there!:)

Upvote 0

JerseySkiddie

I got the same offer through Jet Blue but I figured it was just because they are already offering free dining.

I've seen other "deals" from Jet Blue for Disney vacations before but they never seemed like anything special.

I don't know if there's some sort of partnership going on but Jet Blue is fabulous and totally worth booking seperately.

Upvote 0
When I saw this I was really interested since we just booked our trip with the free dining (no air yet though), so I went to Jet Blues site and it looks like they are just promoting the discount we already know about and adding on an airfare package. The free dining is only for the days already offered... so nothing new, just another way to get the info out to people.

We love flying Jet Blue too, but they get down to Orlando later in the day then Southwest, so we go down to Orlando with Southwest (and get there by 10:30am) and usually fly home Jet Blue.

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

There are MANY places that will advertise the free dining as an exclusive for themselves. In the next week, look for various ads to pop up on other Disney, Travel, and Family websites. Most won't redirect you to Disney, but a 3rd party travel agent.

Upvote 0

Bill Smugs

WestJet a discount airline similar to JetBlue, up here in Caanada advertises similar thigs along with packeges for vageas and other ddestionations.

Upvote 0
D

dixielandings

When is this offer valid? We're planning on going in June and may apply this since we're gonna be taking JetBlue down

Upvote 0

Disney_Belle

I was just looking on Jetblue.com and if you book by 6/22 and travel by 9/20.

I would fly JetBlue, but I am a lot closer to Providence, and it is much easier to fly out of TFGreen than Boston, and unfortunately JetBlue doesn't leave out of Providence.:shrug:

Upvote 0

Lucky

There are MANY places that will advertise the free dining as an exclusive for themselves. In the next week, look for various ads to pop up on other Disney, Travel, and Family websites. Most won't redirect you to Disney, but a 3rd party travel agent.
Yeah, just send me a cashier's check for $500 and you'll be eligible for Free Disney Dining from Aug. 24 to Sept. 20! I'll even throw in a mouse pad and a trading pin!

Upvote 0

bgraham34

A few years ago I took Blue down and loved it. I loved having my own tv and seats were good. Now everyone I know from NJ takes Continental because they have been cheaper than blue of late.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

I believe, not sure, Jet Blue has a block of rooms held for them, during the time of the free dine special. If they did this the usual way, they purchased the block of rooms from Disney at a special rate, and will sell it based on availability. Good marketing tool on the part of Jet Blue.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

Here's the ad right from Jet Blue's site....

The Walt Disney World® Getaway from $365/pp*
4 nights at Disney's All Star Sports Resort
Free Disney Dining and Magic Your Way Base Ticket
Book by 6/22/08. Travel by 9/20/08.
*Price does not include taxes and fees of $21.00

As you can see, what I said above is probably what they are doing. Jet Blue has taken a block of rooms at the All Star Sports. That's it, that hotel and nothing else......

Upvote 0

Woozle

Here's the ad right from Jet Blue's site....

The Walt Disney World® Getaway from $365/pp*
4 nights at Disney's All Star Sports Resort
Free Disney Dining and Magic Your Way Base Ticket
Book by 6/22/08. Travel by 9/20/08.
*Price does not include taxes and fees of $21.00

As you can see, what I said above is probably what they are doing. Jet Blue has taken a block of rooms at the All Star Sports. That's it, that hotel and nothing else......

Actually its available for all the value resorts and I even saw CB resort. I tried to book something and it gave me a bunch of hotel options that included the free dining with the Magic Your Way Base ticket.

Upvote 0

Carolyn1717

Thanks for the update on the other resorts. I read it quickly as I was trying to get an answer back to the forum as quickly as I could, and it looked like it was just the one resort Jet Blue was offering.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

This is the same Free Dining offer as Disney is offering. I would say to check it out only if you cant find the availability you want thru Disney themselves or if you were flying Jet Blue anyway. Jet Blue is a nice airline but for my local airport there is at least one other airline that is usually competitive pricewise and offers better flight times!!!! Have a great day all!!! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom