Disney and Hallmark

Fox&Hound

Original Poster
So, being fellow Disney enthusiasts, you may already know this, but my wife and myself have been really impressed lately with the Disney merchandise our local Hallmark now carries. I know they've always had Disney stuff, but the partnership really seems to have been kicked into high gear as of late. When we go in to the store now we see Disney stuffed animals, books, art for your home, villain collections, collective tins, kitchenware, etc. Here is a link below if you want to check it out:

Hallmark Site

Just thought I'd share! Enjoy!

Daniel Johnson

Your lucky to still have a hallmark store, they are virtually nonexistent in Georgia. I don't frequent them, but being the child of two hard core hallmark Christmas ornament collectors, in the late 1990s/early 2000s we took trips further and further north to meet my father's collection itch.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes

Daniel Johnson

Nope, it closed 5 years ago.
Also the locations we frequented in Macon, ga, Columbus, ga, two in atlanta, & one in tallahassee have also closed. My father passed two years ago. I haven't even looked for a hallmark since, so to my knowledge, everyone of the town's I mentioned could now have another hallmark store...but, I know the one locally in Albany did close 5 years ago. sad, it was usually a place I spent alot of Sunday afternoons with my grandmother card shopping.

Last edited:

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Well I live South of Atlanta and the two Gold Crown Hallmark stores I frequent are open and doing fine. Hallmark.com lists 23 in the Atlanta area.

JIMINYCR

Our local Disney store closed down years ago and there wasnt anyplace else where I could shop for Disney stuff. Then I wandered into our Hallmark store looking for a card one day. I knew they still had Disney ornaments and Disney cards. My eyes were instantly draw to a shelf area that was full of Disney items. WOW, I WAS IN HEAVEN. Now its my # 1 store to run to when I'm in the area. My latest purchase was a Mickey muffin top & bottom ( guess thats what its called) that plays zip a de dooh dah when you lift up the top, a mickey mug that says ... Who says we have to GROW UP. Keep it coming Hallmark. You got me as a customer.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom