Disney All Stars Music

Ariel854

Hi everyone,

I just called to request being close to transportation and a King size bed in the middle of November. What do you think the chances are they will be able to do that for us?

We stayed at PORS last year and we were so far away from the food hall and lobby, but close to transportation so it made up for it. We just didn't take advantage of our cup refills because it was to far out of the way to go to.

We still had a great time and I am not complaining about it at all!

belledream

I think I've always gotten my requests fulfilled at the All Stars, but obviously experiences may vary. The All Stars are pretty compact. Even coming from the Country buildings, I'd say the walk is no more than 5 minutes. That's the beauty of Values (besides the price) - you can be out of your room and to the bus stop in a flash!

Upvote 0

Minthorne

The only thing about the buses at the values I dislike is the queue to wait for them is not covered. In the summer when there is a line longer than a full bus load it is cruel.

Upvote 0

Squigglove

How is the food here since the refurbishment? I've read terrible reviews about their food online, but some sites says it is excellent. I know it depends whom you ask / preference, yadda, yadda, but I'd like more opinions. We stayed at PoR last trip and I thought the food was excellent, but I also thought so of Cinderella's Royal Table, which seems to get terrible reviews from everyone. I've even been "laid into" about portions at Epcot. I don't need quantity, if the food satiates then it's done its job! So, is the food "good" at All Stars Music?

Upvote 0

Mark Dymek

we stayed at the all star sports on our last trip and they are pretty compact. you shouldn't have that much of a walk to do. although you should be used to long walks at disney :p.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom