Disney After Hours

goofyyukyuk

Original Poster
The Magic Kingdom is running a special "Disney After Hours" event through part of March. However, we are going this fall and I was wondering if anybody had heard anything about another run of this event later this year.

smarti3

We just got tickets for Disney After Hours for next week. They had several dates in February and March. Looking forward to it and hoping that it's as uncrowded as some have reported! A friend of mine called this week to ask about additional dates for later in the year. They didn't have any but thought that perhaps they might be adding more. They pledged to email him if they hear that they have added more dates. Now to eat enough Mickey bars to make it worth the price! I'll try to post pictures so you can judge crowd levels, etc.

goofyyukyuk

Original Poster
We just got tickets for Disney After Hours for next week. They had several dates in February and March. Looking forward to it and hoping that it's as uncrowded as some have reported! A friend of mine called this week to ask about additional dates for later in the year. They didn't have any but thought that perhaps they might be adding more. They pledged to email him if they hear that they have added more dates. Now to eat enough Mickey bars to make it worth the price! I'll try to post pictures so you can judge crowd levels, etc.
Awesome! Thank you so much!

smarti3

Just got back. We attended on the 15th and it was amazing. The crowds were very low and we had minimal if any wait time. We got to ride everything that we wanted, skipping splash mountain, and the 7 dwarfs coaster as we didn't want to get wet and my son wasn't interested. I feel like Peter Pan had the longest lines no matter what time we went by but that was only about 15-20 minutes so we skipped that too. Most rides were at most 5 minute wait. Got to ride Buzz twice without getting off. Had Swiss Family Treehouse to ourselves and only one other couple in the theater with us for Mickey's Philharmagic. We did so much in a short amount of time and no strollers to the heels! My only complaint was related to the long lines for the food. The carts were few and far between and the lines were long. I didn't want to waste more time waiting in line for food than I did for rides. What we did get was delicious though. Would highly recommend!

NelleBelle

I think if we were going at a time when DAH was offered (we're headed there early June) and didn't have to fork out $$ for 7 people instead of our usual 4, I'd probably do it, as much as it pains me to say! DH gets discounted tickets, even to the DAH events through his employer. I'm sure my 2 sons would break us even on the "free" snacks! :hungry::hilarious:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom