News Disney After Hours at Walt Disney World (2024)

dreday3

I read a lot of reports today - overall seems like everyone who went last night was very pleased! And it was a sold out night, so I hope this bodes well for future after-hours. Only line that was long was ToT, sometimes it got up to 30 minutes, sometimes it was 15. A lot of people posting pictures of how empty DHS was.

Have fun whoever is going to the after-hours!

maemae74

We have an Orlando(US,SW, BG) vacation trip planned for spring break. Our plan was to do one day at Disney and hopping between all 4 parks to do our Must Do's. Worried it may be way to crowded to do that so thinking the HWS after hours may be a better option. Anyone know what time DVC members can enter? I know previous parties it was a little earlier than the general public.

celluloid

The more people pay extra to ride the exact same attractions they can during the day and during hours the parks used to be open for everyone because lines will shorter and because of Di$ney’s lack of attractions/capacity, the more they will keep doing this with no urgency to expand and build more things

Disney fans are creating their own problem by just giving Disney whatever they want to continue to experience the parks like we all used to without extra costs (after hours events, Genie+, show dining packages, etc etc)

It’s a bad trend for the guest, but it’s also the guest driving it

All of this, plus really bad upkeep will continue as there is less nightly maintenance and more pressure to not go down for weeks or months for capacity to sell tickets.

JohnD

that's when we are going! 😂

I promise we won't stalk you if you choose to go.

Ha! Today, I was finally able to renew my pass and made my park reservations at the same time. I figured AK on 4/19, being that it closes at 7 and I'd probably finish earlier anyway. I didn't want to impact my being in any other park with the thought I had to leave early to get to HS After Hours. (No, still haven't yet purchased it. Still need to pay down other cards after Christmas. Sigh. . .)

dreday3

Ha! Today, I was finally able to renew my pass and made my park reservations at the same time. I figured AK on 4/19, being that it closes at 7 and I'd probably finish earlier anyway. I didn't want to impact my being in any other park with the thought I had to leave early to get to HS After Hours. (No, still haven't yet purchased it. Still need to pay down other cards after Christmas. Sigh. . .)

We are going to MK in the morning, hopefully good weather and the pool at Beach Club for afternoon and then on to DHS around 7!

Sleeping in the next day and doing MK again but afternoon to close.

SuzieP123

Does anyone know if they're likely to release dates during May, to either or both parks? Would love to book it as part of the surprise holiday for my mums 70th!!!

TIA :)

Patcheslee

Does anyone know if they're likely to release dates during May, to either or both parks? Would love to book it as part of the surprise holiday for my mums 70th!!!

TIA :)
Not much help but 2019 May and June was released in March 2019. I had a ticket purchase email from it saved. Can't rely on past history as much though since they haven't been consistent.

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Walt Disney World website, tickets are still available for the After Hours event at Magic Kingdom tonight. The only date that has sold out so far for this event was the first night (Jan. 9).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom