News Disney After Hours at Walt Disney World (2024)

dreday3

No mention of TOT or RNR in the attraction list. Will Sunset be blocked off?

I wold be surprised, but as of now it isn't listed.

They have a picture of ToT on their page on the website for the DHS After Hours, but nothing would surprise me.
Luckily for me I could also ride Alien Swirling Saucers all night long. And I'm betting I'll be the only one! (with husband with me for some sympathy rides) 😂

solidyne

They have a picture of ToT on their page on the website for the DHS After Hours, but nothing would surprise me.
Luckily for me I could also ride Alien Swirling Saucers all night long. And I'm betting I'll be the only one! (with husband with me for some sympathy rides) 😂
I'd be there with you. I am the crazy saucers fan in my family.

SingleRider

I would join you as well. I rode it 4-5 times one night without having to get off.

dreday3

I don't know where to ask this but I'm lost a bit planning our trip.

We will be at WDW over Earth Day - does Animal Kingdom stay open later on Earth Day? I'm trying to plan nights and if it's going to be open late, we will go there! It's on April 22. Otherwise I think it's 7pm closings in April week after Easter week, which is when we are going.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows (or doesn't know) anything.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
giphy.gif

moana-youre-welcome.gif

Rgordo12

I don't know where to ask this but I'm lost a bit planning our trip.

We will be at WDW over Earth Day - does Animal Kingdom stay open later on Earth Day? I'm trying to plan nights and if it's going to be open late, we will go there! It's on April 22. Otherwise I think it's 7pm closings in April week after Easter week, which is when we are going.

There is a Facebook Group called Disney Tips and Tricks! That’s a really good place to post any questions and get good answers. You can also search through posts to find an answers to anything.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
The more people pay extra to ride the exact same attractions they can during the day and during hours the parks used to be open for everyone because lines will shorter and because of Di$ney’s lack of attractions/capacity, the more they will keep doing this with no urgency to expand and build more things

Disney fans are creating their own problem by just giving Disney whatever they want to continue to experience the parks like we all used to without extra costs (after hours events, Genie+, show dining packages, etc etc)

It’s a bad trend for the guest, but it’s also the guest driving it

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

JohnD

Oh thank you!

Yay, looks like every ride we want is available!
I'm debating whether or not to do this. If so, I would be going on the very last day, or April 19. I'm not going to sweat it if it sells out before I make up my mind. It wasn't meant to be then. But I wouldn't wait until the last week either.

dreday3

I'm debating whether or not to do this. If so, I would be going on the very last day, or April 19. I'm not going to sweat it if it sells out before I make up my mind. It wasn't meant to be then. But I wouldn't wait until the last week either.

that's when we are going! 😂

I promise we won't stalk you if you choose to go.

dreday3

Ooh! Saw a brochure and select bars will be open at DHS! Also says walk-up availability at Oga's. That's pretty neat!

I'll save a glass of wine for after the rides though. 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom