News Disney After Hours Events expands to Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
They’re really awesome. I got on 21 rides in 3 hours for Studios 2 weeks ago, so a ride every 8.5 minutes including ride, travel, and ice cream time.

It’s only walk on for the party itself only. The park shuts at 9, and cycles out the non party people. Party starts at 9:30 and ends at 12:30. There may be slight lines early on, but people spread out quickly. People tend to gravitate to the big ride first (FoP and Slinky) then spread to the others, so I’d suggest starting with others and ending with Toy Story to maximize time. Star Tours was walk on for an hour before the party started.
Awesome advice as well! Thanks! Do you know if Baseline Tap is open through the event or is it just open until official park closing?

iowamomof4

They’re really awesome. I got on 21 rides in 3 hours for Studios 2 weeks ago, so a ride every 8.5 minutes including ride, travel, and ice cream time.

It’s only walk on for the party itself only. The park shuts at 9, and cycles out the non party people. Party starts at 9:30 and ends at 12:30. There may be slight lines early on, but people spread out quickly. People tend to gravitate to the big ride first (FoP and Slinky) then spread to the others, so I’d suggest starting with others and ending with Toy Story to maximize time. Star Tours was walk on for an hour before the party started.

We were there on the 17th as well (if that's what you mean by 2 weeks ago! Fantastic night and very low crowds. Other than a brief downtime for ToT, everything seemed to be running quite smoothly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom