Disney After Hours Animal Kingdom- Bussing

Stitch826

I am planning a trip to Disney in October. During this trip, the "Happily Ever After" fireworks show at MK will only be shown two nights (due to the Halloween party). Of course, one of those two nights happens to be on the only night of my trip that "After Hours" at AK is offered. HEA at MK is at 9 PM that night, while After Hours is 9 to midnight. All but one of the parks close at 9 that night; the other closes at 10. Which leads to the following questions...

1) Will bussing from MK to AK still be available at the end of HEA (even though AK closes to regular guests at 9)?
2) Will bussing still be available from AK back to Disney resorts at midnight?
3) Would it be a better use of my time and money to go to one of the morning Extra Magic Hours at AK one hour before the park opens? I am mainly interested in "Flight of Passage". Those who have done the morning EMH, how long does the line get during this time?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Rob562

1) Probably
2) Yes

But don't do it. It'll easily be 10:30 by the time you got to AK. Do you really want to spend that money and miss half the time in the park?

-Rob

Upvote 0

SaltyD

I think it would be a much better use of your time to do the EMH at AK - get there before the park opens and head for FoP. If you try to get over to AK from MK after the fireworks, I agree with Rob - it'll be super late by the time you get to AK and you'll be hard pressed to do more than 1 or 2 rides.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom