Disney actually LOWERS some prices!

tiggerlover1971

could they be bottling beverly and selling it instead of coke :lol: that could be the reason it was lowered :lol: except they would have to pay me to drink that stuff

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by DisneyInsider
I wonder if they are also going to get smaller bottles of water. Like the 20 oz Dasani instead of the 24 oz.

Oh Ick! :hurl:

What brand of water are they currently selling at WDW anyway?

When last I was there (12/00) they still carried Zepherhills...please don't say that they have switched to the swill that Dasani bottles as water!

Sketch105

Originally posted by cymbaldiva

Brands of water. Brands. Think about it.

:hammer:

So, is Universal and Six Flags going to lower their prices too? Got to keep up with the competition!

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Oh Ick! :hurl:

When last I was there (12/00) they still carried Zepherhills...please don't say that they have switched to the swill that Dasani bottles as water!

Dasani is now the official bottled water of the Walt Disney Company. The signed a big deal with Coca-Cola for that one to take place.

Yellow Shoes

Dasani is now the official bottled water of the Walt Disney Company. The signed a big deal with Coca-Cola for that one to take place.

:hurl:

Makes the grocery store stop all the more vital so you can get water that is just water.

Dasani is nasty because they've added salt to it.

celestia

when they dropped prices at work on bottled drinks, it usually meant a change in the size of the bottle. Be careful that they are cheaper, but not smaller!

Becky

Help me out here as my memory isn't what it used to be.:D :cool:

But as I remember they used to have to sizes of water. Maybe they are just dumping the 24oz and going to the smaller size only.:animwink:

As for soda, the $10 mug at the resorts takes care of all the soda fix I need.:)

Yep the rack rates for 2003 are lower than 2002.:sohappy: :sohappy:

I had to pay rack for Dec. 29-31st. :( My $114 All Star Movies room is now $49 with the AP discount. :eek: Oh well, we wanted to go over New Years so it was worth it.:D :cool:

TURKEY

Originally posted by Becky
Help me out here as my memory isn't what it used to be.:D :cool:

But as I remember they used to have to sizes of water. Maybe they are just dumping the 24oz and going to the smaller size only.:animwink:

As for soda, the $10 mug at the resorts takes care of all the soda fix I need.:)

Yep the rack rates for 2003 are lower than 2002.:sohappy: :sohappy:

I had to pay rack for Dec. 29-31st. :( My $114 All Star Movies room is now $49 with the AP discount. :eek: Oh well, we wanted to go over New Years so it was worth it.:D :cool:

Zepherhilis was 20 oz. The Dasani right now is 24 oz. Does Dasani have a 20 oz. bottle?

Becky

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
Zepherhilis was 20 oz. The Dasani right now is 24 oz. Does Dasani have a 20 oz. bottle?

Everyplace I went only had the 24oz $2.50 Dasani. I buy Ice Mountain here by the case and it works out to 33 cents for the 24 oz bottle.:D Sure different than the $2.50 Dasani:eek:

A 12 pack of Coke here sells for $1.99, often lowered to $1.49. But then this is Ohio not Walt Disney World.:D

Pioneer Hall

The Zepherhills was 24 oz. also. Disney has only been selling the sport waters which come in 24 oz. Bottles. Dasani does sell a 20 oz. bottle, they sell it more that they do the 24 oz. (I have never actually seen the 24 oz. dasani outside of WDW).

cymbaldiva

Oh ICK!

I'm with Yellow Shoes on this one - Dasani is pretty d*** NASTY!

Note to self - stop by Sam's en route to WDW to pick up case of Zepherhills :)

jimmybop

They have had a deal with Coca-Cola for a long time, but when i was working there in foods (All Start Sports Resort, Wide World of Sports, and Blizzard Beach) They all served the sports bottle version of Zepherhills. But i believe you can get Dasani from the Soda machines inside the parks.

dopey

I liked Zephyrhills because the name reminds me of a STD. I just find it funny. (Yes, I know I'm strange. Thank you very much.) :wave:

Mookie

When Disney sold Zephyrhills water, it was a 24 oz. bottle, not a 20 oz. one.

They're now selling a 24 oz. Dasani bottle. Dasani does make a 20 oz. bottle as well, it has pretty much the same shape as Coke's other 20 oz. bottles rather than the weird design of their 24 oz. bottle.

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by Mookie
When Disney sold Zephyrhills water, it was a 24 oz. bottle, not a 20 oz. one.

They're now selling a 24 oz. Dasani bottle. Dasani does make a 20 oz. bottle as well, it has pretty much the same shape as Coke's other 20 oz. bottles rather than the weird design of their 24 oz. bottle.

Does it really matter what size bottle they sell Dasani in? It's still pretty yuck! :hurl:

CTXRover

I had heard that these lowered prices for water and soda was going to take place on February 2nd. Does anyone know if this indeed happened? Thanks in advance!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom