Disney 2011 - I can't wait!!

pjulie75

Hi Everyone

Well unfortunately couldn't get my time on work:fork: so couldn't book WDW this year:cry: and am off to Palma (island off the Spanish coast) for a beach holiday. Gutted about not getting my Disney holiday so asked my boss if I could book my holiday for 2011 as soon as prices came out and she said YES:ROFLOL::wave::sohappy:. I know a bit premature but we are sooooooooooo excited, my kids even looked out their pin collection tonight!! I have just went on ebay and bought the a few, I can't handle though the "how many days now Mum" because it is lots lots lots.

I look forward to reading all your posts, getting the usual fab advice, love the trip reports especially the photos and counting down the days until June 2011:).

We are hoping to travel from Glasgow to New York for 3 nights and then do a 13 night POFQ holiday, I better get saving.

bye:wave:

RobnRachal

There's nothing premature about planning a disney trip :animwink:

Absolutely!! We booked for Dec. 2011, just praying life is busy enough that it goes by as quickly as can be expected. It's gonna be a rockin' trip . . . 10 days at WDW followed by 5 days on the new Disney Dream. . . ahhhhhhhhh :)

Upvote 0

tink65

I agree that it's never to early! At least half the fun of a Disney vacation is the planning and talking about it! The time will pass so quickly!

Upvote 0

heartodisney

Savor all that is to be! I have yet to "book" my November 2011 trip..I just sprang the news to my sis that I wanted her and her family to go and that I would pay for room and base tickets..now, if only they will be able to sneak the kids out of school!

Upvote 0

MaryMcMagic

Count me in for February 2011...seems like I start planning for my next vacation on the day I arrive home from the previous vacation! That's part of the fun for me! :)

Upvote 0

pjulie75

Original Poster
can't believe how organised we all are, Disney is a truly magical place and it is great to be able to experience the magic, happy planning everyone:).

When do the release room rates in the US for next year? It was actually showing on the UK site for room only rates for the last month but has now disappeared:cry:

Upvote 0

soin2disney

April 2011...

Our next trip~ April 2011. Not going this April because we went on a last minute vacation in December. It was really nice seeing the castle at Christmas, but now I'm bumming we can't go in April. I LOVE the planning part...it's my favorite part.Really exciting to countdown :)

Upvote 0
can't believe how organised we all are, Disney is a truly magical place and it is great to be able to experience the magic, happy planning everyone:).

When do the release room rates in the US for next year? It was actually showing on the UK site for room only rates for the last month but has now disappeared:cry:

2011 room rates will be released in August of this year. But you can book for June 2011 now and they will adjust your rate when the new rates come out in August. That's what I've done. I put a deposit down for June 2011 for a room only reservation and come August, I'll get a rate adjustment when the new rates are published.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom