Disney’s Q2 FY22 Earnings Results Webcast

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Christine -

In fact, there were many days in the quarter where we saw demand exceed 2019 levels; however, we are continuing to control attendance through our reservation system. With an eye on delivering a quality guest experience.
It's hilarious that they're still sticking with that. Park Reservations are the one single driver of negative guest experiences greater than crowded parks. It's not at all that the system allows them to greater control $taffing variability within the resorts.

VJ

I don't understand why Netflix isn't tanking in after-hours trading right now. "Streaming is in decline" would be a bad story for them. "Netflix uniquely sucks" is even worse.
honestly i think it's because going from "we have everything" to "we have nothing and everyone else has everything" would suck for any company

CaptainAmerica

It was down on the day around 4:45.

1652302457585.png

I think all of the Netflix bad news is already baked into their stock price.
D+ good news is, itself, Netflix bad news IMO.

CaptainAmerica

It's hilarious that they're still sticking with that. Park Reservations are the one single driver of negative guest experiences greater than crowded parks. It's not at all that the system allows them to greater control staffing variability within the resorts.
People IN the parks are happy because there's a bunch of people OUTSIDE the parks who weren't allowed in.

Based and DISpilled.

trainplane3

If the last few quarters questions have been good...I can only imagine the gold we'll get this time because of certain events that have occurred.

donsullivan

Premium Member
People IN the parks are happy because there's a bunch of people OUTSIDE the parks who weren't allowed in.

Based and DISpilled.
People have been screaming for years that the parks are too crowded. The pandemic finally allowed them to put a crowd control mechanism in place that wasn’t just raising prices (which didn’t work), and now people are complaining Disney won’t fill the parks to over-crowding levels anymore?

CaptainAmerica

People have been screaming for years that the parks are too crowded. The pandemic finally allowed them to put a crowd control mechanism in place that wasn’t just raising prices (which didn’t work), and now people are complaining Disney won’t fill the parks to over-crowding levels anymore?
Onsite resort guests should be exempt from Park Pass. That's the only fix it needs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom