Disney’s Q1 FY23 Earnings Results Webcast - Wednesday, Feb 8, 2023

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
1669021847354.png

At least we know the date. Usually at 4:30p ET (the one where Wall Street asks dumb questions).

Stockholder meeting should be around the beginning of March (the one where stockholders ask dumb questions).

Last edited:

DCBaker

Premium Member
An update to this - the earnings call will take place February 8th.

"The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will discuss fiscal first quarter 2023 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on Wednesday, February 8, 2023.

Results will be released after the close of regular trading on February 8, 2023."

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
An update to this - the earnings call will take place February 8th.

"The Walt Disney Company (NYSE: DIS) will discuss fiscal first quarter 2023 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. ET / 1:30 p.m. PT on Wednesday, February 8, 2023.

Results will be released after the close of regular trading on February 8, 2023."
Title of thread updated. Thanks.

castlecake2.0

Have started to hear that parks enthusiasts will want to tune into this. This might relate to what @SplashZander was mentioning in another thread about WDI being very busy as of recently.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
This should be interesting on so many levels

Hope for the best, expect the worst

I don’t see them announcing anything new coming to the parks in an investor call though.

doctornick

I can’t imagine they’d announce anything specific but it is plausible they’d talk about investing $x into the parks or something. Would go along with Josh saying that they have plenty of money to spend on the parks.

But reality is that it’s all talk until we at least get some walls up and dirt being dug (and ladders!)

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
I can’t imagine they’d announce anything specific but it is plausible they’d talk about investing $x into the parks or something. Would go along with Josh saying that they have plenty of money to spend on the parks.

But reality is that it’s all talk until we at least get some walls up and dirt being dug (and ladders!)
If they just mention additional investment into the parks to me that means nothing unless it’s something of value.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom