Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground - Full Video Tour 2018

krueg66

I've been watching all your videos for the past year of so. You and Jenna really do an amazing job! If I ever see you guys around the World I will be buying you a drink.

nickys

Premium Member
For some reason I couldn't watch this in full screen mode from here. I went to your channel and found it there, which worked fine.

No idea if this is something different about the video and the way it's "embedded" on this site, a new restriction from YouTube or what. Any ideas? No biggie, just odd - not found that before with your videos.

nelsonj3

Original Poster
For some reason I couldn't watch this in full screen mode from here. I went to your channel and found it there, which worked fine.

No idea if this is something different about the video and the way it's "embedded" on this site, a new restriction from YouTube or what. Any ideas? No biggie, just odd - not found that before with your videos.
I’m not sure. I thought embedded videos could be brought up to full screen, but maybe it’s a new YouTube or forum software restriction.

nickys

Premium Member
I’m not sure. I thought embedded videos could be brought up to full screen, but maybe it’s a new YouTube or forum software restriction.

I've always been able to before, but who knows?

I might have missed an update sometime. I watch on an iPad, so it's possibly something to do with that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom