Disey Cast Member Hotel Discounts?

Jd2694

Original Poster
I'm a disney cast member(I work at a disney store in my city) I received the pass where myself and 3 other guests get in for free at the parks. I will be going with some friends in a couple weeks,And I wanted to know,Do I get any hotel discounts? For being a cast member. And if I do,how do I go about finding the deals and booking the hotel? Thank you for any help!

Chezman1399

It's all on the hub as said above. It used to be anywhere from 40-60% off based on whether its for you or for friends, time of year, and resort type (Value, Deluxe, etc.).

JasonDeyoung

That, and it just seems weird Disney would fail to educate an employee on the discounts they receive.
You would be surprised, I have quite a few cm friends who don't either pay attention or were just never informed. I find it odd as well especially having to take classes such as Traditions and etc. who knows lol

dreamfinder

That, and it just seems weird Disney would fail to educate an employee on the discounts they receive.

Really? I don't find that to be the case at all. There are lots of CMs working at the Disney Stores that pop on and ask about their benefits. Some view it as a way to get some part of the magic in whatever part of the country they live in, others view it as nothing more than another retail job. If during the onboard their manager/trainer says "You get benefits, including 10% off at Orange Julius and 5% off at the Verizon kiosk, the information is available here. Now sign this saying we talked about them." I can easily see them not having ever looked at the full details until someone asked them "Do you get free park tickets?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom