Disembarkation time?

kasey1988

Original Poster
We will be disembarking off the dream on September 21 and going back to wdw, I am wondering about what time can I expect to be at the resort?

We will be immediately going to the magic kingdom (we have lunch reservations) but wondering what time I should start making our fastpasses for! Thanks!

Tom

Beta Return
The one you should worry about is the lunch reservation, since you'll be charged if you miss it. Missing a FP+ is free.

What time is your lunch reservation?

kasey1988

Original Poster
We have the early dinner rotation and don't plan on doing a sit down breakfast, just grab something quick to get back to disney as early as possible.

Our lunch reservation is at 1:00pm.
What dining rotation are you? Are you planning to do the main dining room breakfast?
The one you should worry about is the lunch reservation, since you'll be charged if you miss it. Missing a FP+ is free.

What time is your lunch reservation?

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
You should have no problem. I didn't get on the bus to WDW until about 10am, and was in a park before noon. :D

tigger1968

I think that disembarkation starts around 7:30 AM typically. If you're planning to just do a grab and go breakfast and head out early, I think you would have no issues getting over to WDW and into MK for a 1:00 ADR.

Tom

Beta Return
I think that disembarkation starts around 7:30 AM typically. If you're planning to just do a grab and go breakfast and head out early, I think you would have no issues getting over to WDW and into MK for a 1:00 ADR.

Definitely OK for 1:00pm.

TheMouseFan

We were on the Dream last week. We walked off the ship at about 7:20 and picked up our luggage and got through customs by 7:30. Our van picked us up a few minutes before 8, and we were at Pop Century by 9:00 and at MK by 10:00. I scheduled our first FP+ to be from 10:35-11:35 and had no issues getting there in plenty of time.

sweetpee_1993

We were on the Dream last week. We walked off the ship at about 7:20 and picked up our luggage and got through customs by 7:30. Our van picked us up a few minutes before 8, and we were at Pop Century by 9:00 and at MK by 10:00. I scheduled our first FP+ to be from 10:35-11:35 and had no issues getting there in plenty of time.
Very streamlined there. Good job with your timing! ((High five))

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom