Discovery River Boats - Reexamined

Fox&Hound

I find AK to be such a long walk to explore that I would welcome the return of these boats. Is it possible for them to make a complete circle?

Club Cooloholic

As someone who rode them, I will tell you the problem. Due to AKL not having many ride attractions, this was seen(at least by guests, as one of the few, so it had a rather long wait time. You mention the MK railroad, if you had to wait an hour to ride that, would you still be happy with the experience? That was the problem, long wait for not much bang. If they had more boats going and had made it clear, this was just transportation, not a ride per say, I think people would have been happier. There is a similar thing in Shanghai, except it's a round trip and you take part in the rowing of the boat. Also a long line and not much to see but at least a much longer ride, and the rowing makes it more interesting.

MarkTwain

Is the canal between Pandora and Harambe still wide enough to let boats pass under? When they built that boardwalk underneath the bridge, my first thought was that it might prevent the boats from ever coming back.

ABQ

Is the canal between Pandora and Harambe still wide enough to let boats pass under? When they built that boardwalk underneath the bridge, my first thought was that it might prevent the boats from ever coming back.
Does appear pretty narrow over there, but not any narrower than the river between Flame Tree and Dinoland.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom