scritchell

Hi all
So DC is very expensive
What do people think... is it worth the money
Also what are the photo options as we don’t ahve waterproof cameras lol

James J

In the Parks
No
I enjoyed it as I'd wanted to swim with dolphins since I was a kid. We went in the low season though so prices weren't peak. A photographer takes photos for you at the dolphin swim then you have the option to buy them at the store after.

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
Buy them????
I’d have thought they would have been in within the price?
Dya remember how much

Nope, they're separate from the entry cost.

There are a number of different photo packages so you have to decide what you want. The top one is the Discovery Package, which costs around $230 (£165) and includes:

8 - 6 x 8 Prints (may be different or same images)
1 - All-image Digital Photo Key
1 - Interaction DVD or Blu-Ray
1 - 16 x 24 Poster
1 - Photo Album

Other options include just four 6x8 prints which is $99, and individual prints $35. I think.

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
It is, for me it was something ticked off that I'd always wanted to do. I'm not sure if I'd do it again unless my other half really wanted to!

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
I’ve heard the actual swim is only about 30 seconds

The literal swim part with the dolphin is about 5-10 seconds. But you're in the water with them for about 30 minutes, as you're learning about them from the trainer, getting up close and touching them, feeding them, and even kissing them if you want to. I do have a photo of me kissing Stella the dolphin...

You are there for virtually a whole day, as you have the lazy river, snorkelling, ray feeding and other things to do too.

Upvote 0

No Name

Jeez it’s expensive:(

It nonchalantly includes admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica for 14 days (and Busch Gardens and free parking for an extra $25 per guest) so that's where the value kicks in. You'd be a fool not to spend a day or two at SeaWorld. If you like water parks, I'd spend a day at Aquatica, and if you like roller coasters, I'd fork over the extra $ for Busch Gardens. Then it's worth the price for sure.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

DH and I are doing it for the first time soon. It’s all he’s ever wanted. It’s not cheap but I think it’ll be a fantastic experience. Heard nothing but great things.

Upvote 0

Much-Pixie-Dust

Loved it. Great service and overall experience. Our favorite part was the snorkeling and not the dolphin experience. We liked the dolphin experience, just not as much as snorkeling. You can do it without the dolphin swim and it doesn’t cost as much. We loved that it included other theme parks too. That made it a better value for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom