Discovery Cove + a dinner ADR

DisneyPrincess5

Hi all,

My DH and I are taking a May trip which will include a day at Discovery Cove (first time going-so excited!). We plan on being at Discovery Cove no later than 3 or 4pm (closes at 5pm anyway) and are trying to decide our late afternoon/night plans that day.

The two ideas we are toying with are to 1) head to MK and do some rides and eat at BOG for dinner, or 2) take the afternoon slow, hang by the pool or relax in room and go to dinner at California Grill. We are staying at GF so both options are easy travel wise.

What would you do? Thoughts and perspectives?
Thanks!

nickys

Premium Member
Hi all,

My DH and I are taking a May trip which will include a day at Discovery Cove (first time going-so excited!). We plan on being at Discovery Cove no later than 3 or 4pm (closes at 5pm anyway) and are trying to decide our late afternoon/night plans that day.

The two ideas we are toying with are to 1) head to MK and do some rides and eat at BOG for dinner, or 2) take the afternoon slow, hang by the pool or relax in room and go to dinner at California Grill. We are staying at GF so both options are easy travel wise.

Thanks!

Since Discovery Cove closes at 5pm, the idea is sound. We once scheduled an evening ADR for 8pm after Kennedy, and wished we hadn't.

Personally I would plan to rest first, then eat at CG. I've not been to Discovery Cove, but we often do days out (Kennedy, Universal, Legoland etc), and apart from occasionally going to see an evening show at MK, or Illuminations, very rarely feel like heading to the parks after. Give yourself time to chill and savour your day at Discovery Cove.

Upvote 0

epcotisbest

Hi all,

Thanks!

With so much to see, do, enjoy and eat at Discovery Cove, why leave early? They serve food up until about 3 or 3:30 and the snack kiosks are open till closing. We love DIscovery Cove, have done it a couple of times, and never once considered leaving early. In fact, we don't even head to the showers/dressing room until the last possible minute, then take our time leaving.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom