Discounts through June announced!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just got this through DisneyQuestions.com:

New Disney Room and Ticket Discounts Announced!
Disney has just released two new discounts for Disney Visa holders this morning and these discounts should be released to the general public on Monday January 6th.

You have the option of a room only discount (dining and tickets can be added) or a discounts on tickets. Here are the details:

Travel dates – February 24-June 15, 2014

*Excluded dates – March 6-13 and April 13-19*

The discounts are tiered depending on the resort.

The offer is available NOW for Disney Visa Card holders and should be made available to the general public on Monday, January 6.

Value
20% discount

All Star Sports

All Star Movies

Pop Century

15% discount
Art of Animation (Suites only)

5% discount
All Star Movies

Moderates
25% discount

Coronado Springs

Caribbean Beach

Port Orleans Riverside

5% discount
Port Orleans French Quarter

Suites at Coronado Springs

Deluxes
30% discount

Wilderness Lodge (standard and woods view)

Beach Club

Yacht Club

Boardwalk

Polynesian

Animal Kingdom Lodge (pool and standard view)

20% Discount
Wilderness Lodge(Club and Courtyard rooms)

Animal Kingdom Lodge(Club and Savanna Rooms)

Grand Floridian

Contemporary

5% Discount
Suites at al Deluxe

Villas
30% discount

Saratoga Springs

Old Key West

Boardwalk Villas

20% discount
Villas at WL

AKL Villas Jambo and Kidani

Beach Club Villas

5% discount
Bay Lake Tower

Exclusions:
Little Mermaid at AoA

3 Bedroom Villas at all resorts

The ticket discount is as follows: (Discounts can not be combined)
If you buy more than 4 ticket days, get the next day free. It was explained to us as “if you buy 4 days, there is no extra discount. If you buy 5 days, you get the 6th day free…6 days, get the 7th day free”

PREMiERdrum

I've never had to change a reservation before, so can somebody clear this up for me?

Last week we booked a package: April 3rd-10th, AoA TLM room (no discount, this time or last), 7 day MYW Tickets with Park Hopper and DDP.

Once the discounts are official for GP, can I call and change the reservation to reflect the "free" extra day ticket?

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I've never had to change a reservation before, so can somebody clear this up for me?

Last week we booked a package: April 3rd-10th, AoA TLM room (no discount, this time or last), 7 day MYW Tickets with Park Hopper and DDP.

Once the discounts are official for GP, can I call and change the reservation to reflect the "free" extra day ticket?
You may have to switch resorts since only the suites at AoA are included.

Upvote 0

PREMiERdrum

You may have to switch resorts since only the suites at AoA are included.

Oh, I thought they were 2 separate discounts? Is the ticket discount not universal to all on-property resort packages?

The ticket discount is as follows: (Discounts can not be combined)
If you buy more than 4 ticket days, get the next day free. It was explained to us as “if you buy 4 days, there is no extra discount. If you buy 5 days, you get the 6th day free…6 days, get the 7th day free”

Upvote 0

rt06

2013 WDW Resort Terms and Conditions:

For a change made 44 days or less prior to guest arrival that results in a change in the package price, a change fee of $50 per package, plus any change fees assessed by hotels or other suppliers, will be charged.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

For a change made 44 days or less prior to guest arrival that results in a change in the package price, a change fee of $50 per package, plus any change fees assessed by hotels or other suppliers, will be charged.
We are well outside the 44 day period.

Upvote 0

lunchbox1175

Sweet....I had just checked this morning to see if anything was up yet, and I was going to post a question asking the visa card holders if they had gotten any info yet. Thanks for posting.

Upvote 0

PREMiERdrum

We're still 91 days out, so we should be okay. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Madhatter12

Hi. We are checking in on June 15th. Would the discount apply to our room just that day? Or would it be possible to have the discount extended the length of our stay? Thanks for your help!

Upvote 0

wendysue

Sweet....I had just checked this morning to see if anything was up yet, and I was going to post a question asking the visa card holders if they had gotten any info yet. Thanks for posting.

Just checked this morning and nothing up on my disney visa site or on the wdw site. what....?

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
There's still nothing there. I've been checking also. I think I'll call and see if anything is available for ap's.
They don't normally release the discounts to APs until a few weeks after they release to the General Public and the GP release isn't until Monday.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom