discounted tickets through Farm Bureau

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Premium Member
Original Poster
My husband just became a member at Farm Bureau and I was looking through their discount offers and they have discounts for Disney tickets. I already have a package booked through Disney's website for our trip in November. I compared prices and we could save $166 on our 4 day base tickets. I'm assuming I will have to call Disney to have my original package changed to a room-only? Has anyone ever purchased their tickets through Farm Bureau? Is it easy to link the tickets on MDE?

DisneyJoe

Advertisement
Do you have insurance or any special promotions on your Disney package for November?

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
Premium Member
Original Poster
Do you have insurance or any special promotions on your Disney package for November?
No..I didn't want the free dining offer because it wasn't beneficial to us. I am waiting on some type of room discount coming out soon though.

Donnie_i

My husband just became a member at Farm Bureau and I was looking through their discount offers and they have discounts for Disney tickets. I already have a package booked through Disney's website for our trip in November. I compared prices and we could save $166 on our 4 day base tickets. I'm assuming I will have to call Disney to have my original package changed to a room-only? Has anyone ever purchased their tickets through Farm Bureau? Is it easy to link the tickets on MDE?
I have farm Bureau how did the discount work out

Top Bottom