Discounted room rates?

Captain Barbossa

Original Poster
Ok, since when the current work at POFQ and the upcoming work at ALL-Star Movies is technically "room refurbishment" and not actual construction work, like what's going on at CS and CB, I'm assuming there won't be any discounted construction room prices?

Last edited:

wagner1225

With good economy and high volume of reservations, they will be few and far between, I just checked for 2019 and room rates are really getting high, you just have to wait for discounts and apply to reservation.

jimbojones

With good economy and high volume of reservations, they will be few and far between, I just checked for 2019 and room rates are really getting high, you just have to wait for discounts and apply to reservation.
Yep, I am not holding my breath that the historic pattern of discounts is going to hold for the next year or so. We have seen steady economic growth for the past several years and attendance is apparently going up up up so there is less incentive on Disney's part to offer discounts. I used to count on the late summer room discounts but I am doubtful I will see one this year.

Mickey shaped world

I really miss good discounts. I went for 10 days in august 2012 at Saratoga springs (1 bedroom) with 40% off, free dining plan and 14 day tickets for 3 people, for under £2600. Now the room alone is £3500 (with £800 room discount) :cry:

dreamfinder

Ok, since when the current work at POFQ and the upcoming work at ALL-Star Movies is technically "room refurbishment" and not actual construction work, like what's going on at CS and CB, I'm assuming there won't be any discounted construction room prices?

Shouldn't be. Refurbs happen every few years across the board. They can and do just close off a floor or building, so minimal if any interruption to guests. The construction going on at those resorts is large, noisy and intrusive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom