Discount Emails and Cards

gmajew

Premium Member
Original Poster
With all of my trips to Disney I do not remember ever getting anything about discount stays or off peak times coming in the mail. How do I make sure I am getting these?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
The are completely random. All you can do is make sure that Disney has your info by registering at the site, requesting a planing DVD, etc. Disney has my info in every way possible for more than a decade and I have never received a PIN code.

SosoDude

We experienced Disney for the first time last fall and about 2 months ago received a pin in the mail for a discount this fall. Too bad it will be 2011 before we can go again ! The pin made it about a week after the planning DVD I requested arived. I don't know if they were related .

bjlc57

pin codes..

seem to show up at the bottom of your monthly mailer.. or what ever comes in from Disney on a bimonthly basis.. I have emails coming from them every few weeks, but they are all different..

but you have to look all the way down in the ad for a pin code..

oh.. and one more thing.. CALL THEM.. ask them what pin code is currently assigned to you ..Oh yes.. its in the computer.. I know cuz I called them a few weeks ago.. and guess what, the lady on the other end of the phone told me.. oh.. well your current pin code is..

so .. while you may not have "recieved " a pin code.. maybe you have and haven't seen it.. but call them and its in the CPU in your file.. or Mickey's book as they say..

and guess what, Mickey knows a ton about you and ME.. He knows everything.. ALL OF IT.. so you had better be on your best behavior..

bjlc57

the email I get is "disney destinations".. and there have been and there is a current pin code far into the email.. even for this month..

Missymoe4

the email I get is "disney destinations".. and there have been and there is a current pin code far into the email.. even for this month..

I just opened up my Disney Destinations email...couldn't find it. I don't need a pin, but was wondering where in your email it was.

Just wondering...

DizneyPryncess

I never got any pin codes until about 2 years ago, and now it seems that I've gotten almost every single one that I've read about on the boards since. I haven't done anything different, besides book 2 trips using Disney. Before 2 years ago, I always stayed off property at a time share.

I am also a Disney Visa member, a Disney Movie Club member, a Disney Mom's Club member, Disney Movie Rewards member, Disney.com member....and just about everything else you can sign up for. I don't know where my pin codes come from! I will say that I do get quite a few from Disney Destinations emails too though.

bjlc57

they seem to be like the last paragraph or so.. way, way on the bottom..

and again.. CALL WDW.. Mickey knows you.. and He knows if he sent you a discount.. and if he didn't , he may soon.. plus I got a letter tonight in the mail with a 40% discount..

if you don't ask, you don't get..

and if you get one, and use it, I would bet that you will get more.. one begats the next one.. or so it seems.

like the bounce back in your room..
I wish you well. .

Missymoe4

they seem to be like the last paragraph or so.. way, way on the bottom..

and again.. CALL WDW.. Mickey knows you.. and He knows if he sent you a discount.. and if he didn't , he may soon.. plus I got a letter tonight in the mail with a 40% discount..

if you don't ask, you don't get..

and if you get one, and use it, I would bet that you will get more.. one begats the next one.. or so it seems.

like the bounce back in your room..
I wish you well. .

Two years ago I received a pin offer for a moderate room for the price of a value (or something along those lines). This year I did get a dining pin to use for the summer (I did book with it because it fit my summer-time open dates for travel).

Anyhow, maybe there is some truth in your phrase: "One begets the next one..."

Tinkrbell

I didnt start to get pin codes from them until during my last College Program. I was able to get the CM discount on rooms & everything, so the pin codes weren't usually that great of a deal for me. I haven't gotten one in about 6 months now, but I think I got 2 or 3 of them in a year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom