News Disappointing photos that show what it can actually be like to visit Disney Springs

cookiee_munster

Eeesh! is this generally the norm for people to be lined up like that to get into a store? Or did this person go on a bad day?

I understand the cost of things. It's Disney. It's expensive. But is it really that crowded?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Eeesh! is this generally the norm for people to be lined up like that to get into a store? Or did this person go on a bad day?

I understand the cost of things. It's Disney. It's expensive. But is it really that crowded?
The crowds have been atrocious this week. Especially if you refuse to purchase Genie+ for the week for half a grand.

Cmdr_Crimson

Sigh..Still miss the days where you can go to good shops when Once upon a toy was huge, There was more to look at World of Disney, Pleasure Island and Disneyquest was a great way to pass the time in the evening and then go to the McDonald's just as the shopping district closed for the evening...

No Name

I would say Disney Springs is the best it’s ever been and one of the best shopping areas I’ve ever been to. Somehow it’s better-designed than certain theme park projects even though these are individual stores with unique owners. There’s a decent variety, the background music is great, certain things the lady complains about are actually quite fun to see. All for free.

Some lines can be long… then either make a reservation or eat somewhere else. You didn’t pay.

Bocabear

instead of building that ridiculous "fragments of a long gone L Train" they should have actually built an honest to goodness working people mover loop that would connect all the garages and do a sweep through all of Downtown Disney to the remote lots behind Cirque... It would be convenient, help move the crowds along, and add a beautiful kinetic element to the property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom