DINOSAUR Update

Doodlyday

Original Poster
I love DINOSAUR, it's one of, if not my favorite attraction. I had an idea for an update for it that's a little strange. I thought it would be cool if, when time traveling, the rover would go into a straightaway in pitch black, like Test Track, and tilting side to side, like it does now. Then, when you "travel", lights would flash. Just a thought I had that, of course, will never happen. :)

Last edited:

ctxak98

Dinosaur is definitely my favorite attraction! I've had many ideas for this ride, a few of which are still floating around these forums from
Past competitions. I would love to have the opportunity to work on this ride someday, and give it the refurb it deserves! It could be incredible...

FigmentForver96

Maybe they should just gut it and use a Transformers ride system. Screens with a few big AA's mixed in. It would be one of the times that screen technology lends itself to a better ride experience. I mean imagine driving next to running raptors on both sides or a giant T-Rex running into your rover.....don't say you haven't....cause we all have.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom