Dinosaur Running Carnatauras Being Rehabbed

M:SpilotISTC12

hypercatmatt04 said:
I was very upset when I rode and just saw the head peeking out.
I just wanted to punch it really hard.
If you did you would be my new god. That would be hilarious and I would want a video of that. :lol:

Disneyfanman

I have always seen him running. Last year when I visited over Thanksgiving, he was not. It sounds like they are having trouble with him.

Mecha Figment

keep in mind these are the largest complex animatronics on property, things don't last forever. the more parts something has the more likely something is going to break.

AEfx

The fog/smoke is working now? That's awesome. I never see it working.

Any word yet on how long the Carnotaur is out of comission?

AEfx

Chape19714

Awsome!!! Hopefully he will be there in December. My friend has always wanted to see him, and don't go on the ride otherwise! :lol:

teebin

The charging Carno is back in the show now as of today!!

Darn, he wasn't there yesterday! And the dinosaur eating the little dinosaur wasn't working at all. They had the lights on him turned completely off... you could barely see it. Was that working today too?

Perhaps I should ask for a small refund on my annual pass...

cullama213

Original Poster
Now, how about the sneezing brontosauras and the flying pteryodactyl(sp?)... not complaining, but it would be nice...

imagineersrock

The charging Carno is back in the show now as of today!!
I was really glad to hear this news, so I made it a point to ride it today.

He is back, and looks great BUT..... He wasn't chasing. Just kind of went through all the movements (arms, mouth, etc.) without actually going anywhere. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom