Dinosaur Exterior Refurbishment

Club Cooloholic

They should be embarrassed they ever let it get to that point. Somehow little parks can even keep up pain better than this. Imagine if this was the first time you ever visited AKL, what impression would that leave you? That's how they should approach runnj f the parks, like a Bruce Springsteen concert, put on a show because this might be the only time someone gets to see it.

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
They should be embarrassed they ever let it get to that point. Somehow little parks can even keep up pain better than this. Imagine if this was the first time you ever visited AKL, what impression would that leave you? That's how they should approach runnj f the parks, like a Bruce Springsteen concert, put on a show because this might be the only time someone gets to see it.
Pretty sure it looks like that because of the refurb itself. “Sanding it down” or whether they need to do to prep it.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Wish they'd just place back the styracosaurus statue back..I've wondered what happened to it.
a83a43eb60c3ea4fb66361c949f5464d.jpg

NickMaio

Sadly WDW could care less about appearances.
They do what they want, charge more, let rides fall apart.
People keep coming in boatloads.

JIMINYCR

I heard Disneys excuse is that its just fine the way it is. The guest is seeing old battle scars from fighting Dinos because we need to believe we are in the Dino age. Its part of the show dont you know. ;););)

NickMaio

It's being patched in preparation for new paint - what we're looking at isn't deterioration.

Unsightly though it is.
And what about the missing water for.......years now. WDW is full of it.
It should not take that long to prep for painting.

Years ago this would be started and completed after park hours!!!! This was the WDW way....

They are letting too much slide because they can, people still flock there no matter what.

Disney should hold itself to Disney's standard.......period.

yensidtlaw1969

And what about the missing water for.......years now. WDW is full of it.
It should not take that long to prep for painting.

Years ago this would be started and completed after park hours!!!! This was the WDW way....

They are letting too much slide because they can, people still flock there no matter what.

Disney should hold itself to Disney's standard.......period.
I don't know why this post is directed at me, I already agreed it was unsightly.

Disney should be masking off this sort of repair work from the guest view - but misidentifying repair work as signs of neglect is a mistake worth correcting.

For years I've been saying that Disney needs to hold itself to the standards it set and my posts support that.

NickMaio

I don't know why this post is directed at me, I already agreed it was unsightly.

Disney should be masking off this sort of repair work from the guest view - but misidentifying repair work as signs of neglect is a mistake worth correcting.

For years I've been saying that Disney needs to hold itself to the standards it set and my posts support that.
Just calling out that WDW should be doing all this after hours......not over weeks.
Nothing personal 😃.
Your post said it was intentional maintenance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom