Dinosaur Chase Scene

Cmdr_Crimson

I don’t want to make a new thread and annoy people, but does anyone have any pictures or videos of the moving compsognathus animatronics? i’ve been looking forever hahahah
It was such a difficult effect but, all they did was launch over the guests on a curved rod...Then when it broke they just positioned all 5 of them to make it look like they all were leaping over at once.. I prefer the animated ones over it.

Now the one that I want to see is the mother Pterodactyl that swoops down but has been broken ever since..

disneyblondie15

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
It was such a difficult effect but, all they did was launch over the guests on a curved rod...Then when it broke they just positioned all 5 of them to make it look like they all were leaping over at once.. I prefer the animated ones over it.

Now the one that I want to see is the mother Pterodactyl that swoops down but has been broken ever since..
The only thing I’m confused on is how they jumped over the guests. Was the curved rod attached to the ceiling? It’s just an odd effect to wrap your mind around when you’ve never actually seen it in motion hahahaha

VicariousCorpse

The only thing I’m confused on is how they jumped over the guests. Was the curved rod attached to the ceiling? It’s just an odd effect to wrap your mind around when you’ve never actually seen it in motion hahahaha
Martin's video has the best explanation and video of how they worked. But I haven't ever seen a video of them in motion anywhere.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom