Dinosaur Broke Down...

Bairstow

Thought I would share but when we rode Dinosaur on our trip it broke down and we had to be evacuated off. Here are some pictures with the lights on where are vehicle got stuck which was in two different parts. They finally came and let us out and we had to walk the rest of the way out and stop at each car to get the other people. They aren't the greatest photos but this is what I got before they yelled at us to stop taking pictures.

6980.png

Interesting to see the Pterydactyl, Copsognathis, & Aladar..Surprised that he doesn't match his skin from the one formerly used in the Discovery River tour..
WDW-Water-190a.jpg

....or even the clip that's always been shown in the pre-ride video.
I wonder if the orange color scheme was so that the green "laser net" effect would show up better.
...before it, like half the ride, broke forever.

Jybbers

Original Poster
The incoming Pterodactyl moves as much in that photo as it does in real life.
6980.png

....or even the clip that's always been shown in the pre-ride video.
I wonder if the orange color scheme was so that the green "laser net" effect would show up better.
...before it, like half the ride, broke forever.

Yeah it was cool. Just a few days before, Space Mountain went down right before we were about to get on and everyone was coming off there with their videos of the ride with the lights on. I was so jealous of them. It was way cooler to experience Dinosaur since there isn't much out there of that ride with the lights on. There are a ton of Space Mountain videos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom