Dinning Plan and Roaring Forks

Mystic

We've recently switched our room only reservation over to the MYW + Dinning vacation package for our trip in Nov/Dec of this year. This is our first time using the dinning plan option and were wondering about the quick service meals. We have more than enough restaurants to cover off all the table service so that's not an issue. We were wondering if anyone knew of what breakfast items from Roaring Forks at the Wilderness Lodge we could use as our Quick Service meal for the day. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

JimboJones123

Yes, you get any of the # meal items -- instead of dessert, you can get a fruit. I had more grapefruit on my last trip than the previous 2 years combined!!! Oh, and you also get a drink -- so if you already have the "mug" you can get a juice or milk. Again -- grapefruit juice in abundance as well.

Upvote 0

Mystic

Original Poster
Thanks but does anyone know if you can use it to get the cereal and milk? I'm not much of a fried breakfast person and much prefer to just have cereal and milk for breakfast.

Upvote 0

shoppingnut

Mystic said:
Thanks but does anyone know if you can use it to get the cereal and milk? I'm not much of a fried breakfast person and much prefer to just have cereal and milk for breakfast.

Milk would qualify as your drink, not sure how they would view the cereal, but couldn't see why not.

Upvote 0

Justa' BigKid

Mystic said:

If it were me, I would just pay for the cereal and milk. It would just be the more economical choice. That way someone else in your party could use the Dining Points for a more $$ quick service meal.

Upvote 0

Mystic

Original Poster
shoppingnut said:
Milk would qualify as your drink, not sure how they would view the cereal, but couldn't see why not.

The menu lists cereal and milk as one item

Assorted Cold Cereals with milk - $2.99

Would I not be able to get that and a juice as my drink?

As for letting someone else in my party use my quick service, there is only 2 of us and all of our quick service meals are accounted for except 1. I just wanted to know if we could use it for the item listed above. As for letting them have it we both eat the same thing for breakfast, ie: cereal and milk, unless we're eating in Whispering Canyon or one of the breakfast buffets.

Upvote 0

JimboJones123

Mystic said:
The menu lists cereal and milk as one item

Assorted Cold Cereals with milk - $2.99

Would I not be able to get that and a juice as my drink?

As for letting someone else in my party use my quick service, there is only 2 of us and all of our quick service meals are accounted for except 1. I just wanted to know if we could use it for the item listed above. As for letting them have it we both eat the same thing for breakfast, ie: cereal and milk, unless we're eating in Whispering Canyon or one of the breakfast buffets.

You can use your snack for the juice. If you have mugs, and somebody has an extra drink, you can also mooch a juice off them if they are drinking soda, coffee, hot choc, water, or slushie.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom