Dinner "Mickey's Merry Christmas Party"

fluffy

Original Poster
We have tickets for the "Mickey's Merry Christmas Party"....which means we cannot enter the park till 4 PM. However, I heard somewhere that we can enter before that time if we have dining reservations. We have reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern at 3:45...15 minutes before we are allowed to enter the park. Is it true that they will let us enter if we have reservations at that time?

MomofPrincessGrace

We have tickets for the "Mickey's Merry Christmas Party"....which means we cannot enter the park till 4 PM. However, I heard somewhere that we can enter before that time if we have dining reservations. We have reservations at Liberty Tree Tavern at 3:45...15 minutes before we are allowed to enter the park. Is it true that they will let us enter if we have reservations at that time?
I have never heard that. You can make reservations all day long, but you cant enter without valid park admission. If you cant be into MK until 4, then you can't get to your reservation. You Magic Band will not allow it. I would try and modify your reservation, or you can show up late for reservation if you cant modify.

fluffy

Original Poster
I have never heard that. You can make reservations all day long, but you cant enter without valid park admission. If you cant be into MK until 4, then you can't get to your reservation. You Magic Band will not allow it. I would try and modify your reservation, or you can show up late for a reservation if you cant modify.
Thanks....actually we are parking at the Dolphin where we are staying. I may have to cancel if they won't let us in a little early to have dinner. I will probably call them to be sure. We can't get a later time cause it's all booked up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom