Dinner/Fantasmic pkge question?

Lisa

Original Poster
:veryconfu

Last night I called Disney with this question and I spoke with a very confused, albeit sweet man who read me half of the Disney web site over the phone (on MY dime) and still couldn't come up with an answer. I called back hoping to get another voice and Mr. "Sweet" answered again. EEEKKKK

So......is the dinner/fantasmic package only hosted on specific nights? I'd rather make alternative priority seating plans if this arrangement is held on a day(s) that I will not be in Disney.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer...I should have come here first----you'd think I'd learn!
Lisa

Jodigrl328

I did not know it was only held on certain nights. I was under the impression it was held every night but the restaurants partcipating changed and you had to make reservations on property. :confused:

tmp

I tried to book it last year and was told you had to book it at MGM. I was under the impression it was available for any night, but they were not responsible if the show got cancelled because of inclement weather.

raven

It IS palnned for every night but you have to book it as soon as you get to the park. Book for The Brown Durby or Mama's an hour before the show and a ropped off area of the seating will be reserved for the dinner guests. No extra cost.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom