Dinner before MNSSHP:TS or QS?

DanStat

Liberty Tree is usually where we go. If you're into it, Trader Sam's at Polynesian might be a cool place to start a Halloween adventure this year!

sophie_the_pooh

Original Poster
Finally, I booked Crystal Palace at 4h55pm. At first, I had booked Crystal Palace at 11h30am for lunch, hoping I would get a dinner ADR at BoG, but even being in front of my computer at 6am 180 days prior couldn't get me anything... I'll keep on trying, but since I noticed that MK dinner ADRs were going away quickly for that day (I think it's because the TS restaurants close early on MNSSHP nights ), I switched my lunch ADR at Crystal Palace for a dinner one, just to be sure not to end up empty handed!

melmel89

We usually do a TS buffet before the event starts then we are not wasting a second! plus you can snack on your trick or treat Candy as you are going round.

draybook

We do table service and we try to get a booking right at 4pm. It's either BoG or Tony's for us. After chowing down, we head to the restrooms by City Hall and get changed into our costumes and then I stuff our belongings back into the locker.

mouse_luv

We went last year and showed up for the party around 4 at MK, did a few things, and then ate at Cosmic Rays for dinner. We didn't rush or anything but still had time to do a lot when we were done eating. I would never do TS on a hard ticket night. You lose so much time that you could be doing rare things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom