Dining reservations?

Lucymay009

Original Poster
I plan on going to Disneyworld and staying on site. Have read multiple advice that for table service restaurants to book 180 days in advance which is fine but not sure whether they mean 180 days from the day the holiday begins or 180 days before the day I plan on going to the restaurant?

CaptainAmerica

I plan on going to Disneyworld and staying on site. Have read multiple advice that for table service restaurants to book 180 days in advance which is fine but not sure whether they mean 180 days from the day the holiday begins or 180 days before the day I plan on going to the restaurant?
If you're staying on site at a Walt Disney World resort, you may make reservations for your entire length of stay starting 180 days from your resort check-in. The exception is if your stay is more than 10 nights. Your window is, at most, 180 days plus 10. You can book for your 11th day at 179 days out, etc.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
One thing to remember is depending on the time of year, there are actually very few restaurants that you will have to book right at 180. The vast majority only require a few months advance planning, and a whole lot even less.

Dave B

I just got a pre opening BoG today and my trip is in 57 days, keep looking if they are not available at the opening bell, there were also dinner slots available for three of my nights there

DarthVader

Sith Lord
On property: You can book up to 10 days once your first day hits the 180 day mark. This is a nice advantage, because you can book reservations that are 185, 187 days, thus you have a better chance of snagging what you want.
Off property: You can only book when that given day hits the 180 day mark, so you need to book one day at time for your reservation.

For me, I was flexible in planning out my itininary, as there were some must have reservations and so I moved some things around. I'll also look to align what parks you go to with what reservations you have so you are not compelled to buy park hoppers.

Crazydisneygirl

I am making my reservations next week. Will I have an issue with the following:
- Hollywood Brown Derby with fantasmic dinner package
-1900 Park fare once for breakfast and once for dinner
-Akershus - which meal is 'best'
-Skipper Canteen for dinner
-Tusker for breakfast with rivers of light package
-Coral reef
-Need 1 more restaurant to round out the trip
Info on food/experience and thoughts please

Lucymay009

Original Poster
On property: You can book up to 10 days once your first day hits the 180 day mark. This is a nice advantage, because you can book reservations that are 185, 187 days, thus you have a better chance of snagging what you want.
Off property: You can only book when that given day hits the 180 day mark, so you need to book one day at time for your reservation.

For me, I was flexible in planning out my itininary, as there were some must have reservations and so I moved some things around. I'll also look to align what parks you go to with what reservations you have so you are not compelled to buy park hoppers.

Thank you so much for that, has been really helpful and nice clear to understand

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom