dining reservations

mrwright

Original Poster
going to wdw 12/3-12/9. we have dining reservations for liberty tree tavern @ 7.45pm on monday 12/5 and i just noticed that mk closes @ 8 that night. has anybody else ever had this to happen? i'm afraid that it's too late now to get an earlier time.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just because the park is closing doesn't mean you have to change anything. You can relax and eat at your own pace. Then you can take a leisurly stroll out of the park when you're done. Even when everything's closed, the walk throug the park can be quite pleasant.
We've had reservations that started AFTER the park closing without any problem.

Photo Mickey

Not to worry, You will have a wonderful dinner at your on leisure and enjoy a very nice quite stroll through the park on your way out. We have done this a few times before and the feeling is wonderful. Enjoy - :slurp:

tigsmom

Photo Mickey said:
Not to worry, You will have a wonderful dinner at your on leisure and enjoy a very nice quite stroll through the park on your way out. We have done this a few times before and the feeling is wonderful. Enjoy - :slurp:

I was just going to say the same thing. Its nice to stroll out of the park and not have to fight the crowds.

We love The Liberty Tree Tavern dinner, enjoy! :wave:

OneSweetDream

Actually, I love scheduling dinner after the parks close, even though you can't do anything it's always very beautiful at night and as the others have noted, sets up for a great stroll after dinner. Enjoy!

DrDisney

The only problem you may have how late the Tram :wave: in the parking lot is running.:sohappy: Make sure you check when you get there.

tigsmom

DrDisney said:
The only problem you may have how late the Tram :wave: in the parking lot is running.:sohappy: Make sure you check when you get there.

Looks like they are staying on site so WDW transportation would be the way to go and that runs for awhile after the parks close.

kal1484

DrDisney said:

They'll make sure they can get back. :)

mrwright

Original Poster
thanks!

thanks everybody for the replies. this makes me feel better about it. this is our third trip to wdw but our first time to make reservations since we are using the new magic your way dining plan. i had no idea that we could be in the park after closing! oh, we are staying at the all star movies resort so i assume that we can just ride the bus back to the hotel after dinner. thanks again everybody!

Nicole

Our first time at LTT we had similar reservations. It was terrific!! We were one of the last groups to leave the restaurant and had so much one-on-one time with the characters! At one time we had Chip, Dale and Minnie all at our table at the same time for probably 5-10 minutes!!

Then came the best part - as we were leaving and Main Street USA was completely empty. There was still music playing and all the lights were on but we felt like we had the Magic Kingdom to ourselves!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom