Dining reservations / Covid-19

RyanH

Original Poster
Good morning

I may be asking the blindingly obvious here, so apologies. In view of our holiday being cancelled, do I need to go in and cancel all reservations on MDE to avoid being charged for a 'no show' or will it be done automatically. Maybe I just get on with it!

Thanks

nickys

Premium Member
Good morning

I may be asking the blindingly obvious here, so apologies. In view of our holiday being cancelled, do I need to go in and cancel all reservations on MDE to avoid being charged for a 'no show' or will it be done automatically. Maybe I just get on with it!

Thanks

I believe the advice from DIsney is you should cancel all non-park ADRs, since resorts and DS are staying open for now. I’m sure they would refund the no-show charge, but it would be easier to not be charged in the first place.

ADRs for inside the parks will be kinda negated, even if they still show up.

RyanH

Original Poster
I believe the advice from DIsney is you should cancel all non-park ADRs, since resorts and DS are staying open for now. I’m sure they would refund the no-show charge, but it would be easier to not be charged in the first place.

ADRs for inside the parks will be kinda negated, even if they still show up.

Thank you. Good advice.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Good morning

Thanks
They are not charging for no shows, but as said above to make things as simple as possible, just cancel them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom