Dining reopening news *(more reopening dates added on 8/4/21)*

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"I know travelers at Disneyland Park have missed sipping on Fuzzy Tauntauns and listening to DJ R-3X rock it (in his quirky way!). Well, all you bounty hunters, smugglers, and galactic travelers will be happy to know that Oga’s Cantina will open on June 17 with bookings available June 14. Under the shadow of the spire!"

"Planning to visit Disney California Adventure Park? You can soon get your fix of plant-based Potato Flautas (my fav!) or Indulgent French Toast at Lamplight Lounge Brunch, opening July 9 with bookings available June 14. (Friday, Saturday, Sunday Brunch only.)"

"Want to dine alfresco with a plate of delicious Spaghetti Aglio Olio accompanied by the perfect glass of wine at Wine Country Trattoria? Then plan to visit when it opens July 17, with bookings available June 14."

Here are a few more Disneyland Park openings and offerings we are excited to share:
  • Tiki Juice Bar (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
  • Docking Bay Food & Cargo (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
  • Alien Pizza Planet (mobile order available) – Opening June 17
  • Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante – Opening June 17

Last edited:

DLR>WDW

Great to hear! The park is sorely lacking in dining capacity at the moment, so this should help immensely.

DavidDL

Yay, Oga's! Then again, knowing my luck, reservations will be gone long before I ever even see the selection page.

cmwade77

They need to re-open Pacific Wharf Cafe, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, and Carnation Cafe. ASAP.
Pacific Wharf Cafe was on the original list to reopen, but the ovens for baking the bread wouldn't turn on and they are apparently having a hard time getting the parts.

Carnation Cafes kitchen is too small to meet DOSH's requirements for social distancing, which are presently set to remain in effect through sometime next year. If you want it or coke corner to reopen, you need to talk to DOSH to get rules changed.

And I have no idea what Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta isn't reopening, as it seems to have none of these issues. Same goes for Hungry Bear. I suppose those could just be a lack of staffing.

truecoat

Pacific Wharf Cafe was on the original list to reopen, but the ovens for baking the bread wouldn't turn on and they are apparently having a hard time getting the parts.

Carnation Cafes kitchen is too small to meet DOSH's requirements for social distancing, which are presently set to remain in effect through sometime next year. If you want it or coke corner to reopen, you need to talk to DOSH to get rules changed.

And I have no idea what Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta isn't reopening, as it seems to have none of these issues. Same goes for Hungry Bear. I suppose those could just be a lack of staffing.

That's a bummer, I was hoping to eat at the CC.

SuddenStorm

He’s still hibernating as he’s exhausted from carrying the entirety of modern Disney charm produced by WDI on his back for 2 years.

It's amazing to me that sign was designed and built by today's Disney.

1623351374554.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom