Dining planning

momofoneson

Original Poster
We are booked for August 20th, 2011 for 10 nights staying at CSR. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with figuring out 10 places to eat on the Disney Dining Plan and which parks to visit when. Anyone want to share how they "plan" their ADR's?

I usually decide how many days we will be in the parks first, then I factor in a DTD day and a day that we may be back from the parks early ( Animal Kingdom!) We usually go to each park twice so I'll pick 2 places in or near that park, a DTD place and a resort or two. Then I match the days with the evening EMH ( our son will be 14 so we start later and stay later!):sohappy:

Dad 2 M & M

If you have no idea where to eat I would suggest using the Extra Magic Mornings/Evenings and any parades you plan to take in to plan your dining. As a resort guest you can start making ADRs 180 + 10 prior to your arrival. Places like Le Cellier rarely if ever have tables available and if you are even considering eating there you need to book early. February 11th (190 days before August 20th) is the first day you will be able to make ADRs. At least consider booking a couple popular restaurants (before park plans are made) and plan your days around the ADRs. We normally plan 2 days of our 8 day visit around dining and 3 to 4 more based on parade and fireworks.

GeoDonJac34

We always go by the park hours. If Magic is open late we will book at one of the Magic resorts. Take the monorail and be there in no time. If we will be in Epcot, tons of choices there. Plus you could take a short walk to one of the Epcot resorts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom