Dining Plan Sharing Do's or Don'ts?

MouseearsDeb

Original Poster
I've been searching through the threads about using the dining plan and sharing. I am trying to make sure I am understanding this correctly. There are 4 of us...3 adults and 1 child. OK, I already know that at for instance, Liberty Tree and Garden Grill we can not share. However, am I understanding that if the 4 of us go to say, Kona Cafe for breakfast and order 3 breakfast entrees, that our 5 year old could share off our plate? He does not tend to eat very much and I hate to waste a table service meal at each of the other restaurants that are not all you care to eat. Do I have my facts straight or am I missing something?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
MouseearsDeb said:
I've been searching through the threads about using the dining plan and sharing. I am trying to make sure I am understanding this correctly. There are 4 of us...3 adults and 1 child. OK, I already know that at for instance, Liberty Tree and Garden Grill we can not share. However, am I understanding that if the 4 of us go to say, Ohana's for breakfast and order 3 breakfast entrees, that our 5 year old could share off our plate? He does not tend to eat very much and I hate to waste a table service meal at each of the other restaurants that are not all you care to eat. Do I have my facts straight or am I missing something?

Any buffet/ayce is charged per person. Any Table Service is charged per order. If three of you order and the fourth shares, you get charged for three meals.

That's been my understanding, so yes, you have your facts straight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom