Dining plan purchase with military discounted room

Nj4mwc

if a book a room at the military discounted rate am I able to add the dining plan without having to buy a package with park tickets. I'm planning on just buying the military 5 day park hoppers on base

Thecorsi4

if a book a room at the military discounted rate am I able to add the dining plan without having to buy a package with park tickets. I'm planning on just buying the military 5 day park hoppers on base
OK, i have done this four times now. To do Disney world trip with the military you have to call to get all the discounts they can give you. They will set you up with the resort reservations and also the dinning plan that you choose . We always do the deluxe dinning because the little ones love the character dinning. Once you get that squared away buy tickets on base. It takes between two and four weeks to get the tickets in your hot little hands. Once you have them scan each one into your Disney world app- this lets you start booking your FP at the 60 day mark.

Upvote 0

popcenturylover

OK, i have done this four times now. To do Disney world trip with the military you have to call to get all the discounts they can give you. They will set you up with the resort reservations and also the dinning plan that you choose . We always do the deluxe dinning because the little ones love the character dinning. Once you get that squared away buy tickets on base. It takes between two and four weeks to get the tickets in your hot little hands. Once you have them scan each one into your Disney world app- this lets you start booking your FP at the 60 day mark.
This^ is right but, I would like to add that it depends on the base as to whether they have the tickets there or if they send them to you. My daughter bought them on base in 13' & 15' when they were stationed in SC. & they sent her the tickets in that time frame. On this trip last month though she bought them from base in CT. where they are now stationed & she was able to get the tickets that day.

Upvote 0

Is there a military discount associated with the dining plan or do you just pay full price for the dining plan you select?

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
As others all ready pointed out You can add the dining plan to your military salute room discounted room by calling it's called a ticketless package. Enjoy!!! ;)

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
To all of our military men and women and their families, thanks for keeping us safe. I wish Disney vacations could be free for all of you!!

I agree thank you to all of you!!! My DH is a vet of 10 years active duty in the Army so not eligible for these offers(have to be fully retired 20+ years) but I always spread the word for those that are eligible and say Thank You!!!!! :D:D

Upvote 0

Thecorsi4

To all of our military men and women and their families, thanks for keeping us safe. I wish Disney vacations could be free for all of you!!
Thank you, I will say this..... Disney has been great to me and the family. When we did out first trip back in 14 as a reintegration trip when right after I returned from Afghanistan they could not have been more welcoming. That is probably one of the main reasons I have become a Disney addict, that and who can resist dinner in a Princess castle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom