Dining Plan Non-alcoholic beverage

Computer Magic

Original Poster
I notice the dining plan states a Non-alcoholic beverage and later in the document
**Excludes Specialty Beverages that are sold separately.

Has anyone been successful ordering something other than a soft drink product? I have had a few places allow us to have a smoothy type drink but it is rare.

What has been your experience?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
My experience was that you couldn't order drinks with glow-cubes, souvenir cups/glasses, etc... Anything that was just a "non-alcoholic drink" was fair game.

Computer Magic

Original Poster
At Sci-Fi Dine and Prime time cafe (both in HS),a Milkshake counts as a non-alcoholic drink
That is what I wanted to hear. I wanted a shake at Sci-Fi Dine

My experience was that you couldn't order drinks with glow-cubes, souvenir cups/glasses, etc... Anything that was just a "non-alcoholic drink" was fair game.
That's what I thought. I have been denied at a few places but don't remember which ones. Sanna and Yachman didn't give me a problem.

I hate to push the issue while I'm at Disney as I'm trying to enjoy myself and not angry. Anywhere else is fair game. :lol Maybe I'll try the back door approach by asking "Can you explain what the dining plan means by non-alcoholic drinks" Thanks

Any other places that don't give problems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom