Dining Plan and last day usage

shari71

Original Poster
We are going in Dec and have the dining plan. Our tickets are for 8 days since out flight out is later in the evening, but we only have 7 days on the dining plan. If I don't use one of the seven can it be used on the eighth day even if we have checked out? I would like to make lunch reservations for that day but not if I cannot use the reservation and right now I don't have one of them planned.

wannabeBelle

shari71 said:
We are going in Dec and have the dining plan. Our tickets are for 8 days since out flight out is later in the evening, but we only have 7 days on the dining plan. If I don't use one of the seven can it be used on the eighth day even if we have checked out? I would like to make lunch reservations for that day but not if I cannot use the reservation and right now I don't have one of them planned.
All of your meals, snacks, etc are good after you have checked out. I know this as I used a bunch of snack options and a counter service meal on the day I checked out in October. Belle

manutdfan1

yes, you can. i loveeee the dining option it is GREAT!!!!!!! we used it last time and you get to eat at some wonderful restraunts that you would have thought to be too expensive if you didnt have the plan.

DisneyMarg

I believe everything is good until midnight of the day you check out. So you could even have a dinner that night, if you'd like. Like other posters, we ate lunch and took the remaining snacks for the trip home after we checked out.

wannabeBelle

dandaman said:
We had 8 snacks left over last August... we ended up buying a lot of things for the ride home. :D
During the Food & Wine Fest the snacks were redeemable for the food options around World Showcase!!!! :slurp: :slurp: :slurp: Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom