Dining Plan and Dining experience ?'s

SOLISIMO

Original Poster
Ive searched for these topics and cant find my answer.
  1. Is there another type of dining plan available other than the snack/table service/quick service something more like all table services
  2. Can someone explain the disney dining experience card and how it works. Does this include alcohol purchases
My wife and I go so much over to Disney since we are DVC members. We love to splurge when we go and spent quite a bit on food. We already did the dining plan last time and it paid itself off right away. But just looking for more. Thanks guys;) and girls

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
There are three Dining packages:

The Disney Dining Plan with which you're already familiar,

The Magic Your Way Premium Package

The Magic Your Way Platinum Package

Since all are MYW packages, although I know DVC members can purchase the DDP without the tickets/room requirements, I don't know if the same applies to the Premium/Platinum packages. Also, the Premium/Platinum packages come with a lot of other entertainment options...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
There are 2 other dinning packages that I know of the Premium and the Platinum but from what was discussed in another thread the premium is 3 TS per day as well as some other perks but it comes in at around $150 per day per person for dinning alone. The platinum is even more.

The DDE card in a card that will get you and up to 9 guests a 20% discount of food and alcohol at any of the participating restaurants. The participating restaurants consist of nearly every TS restaurant on property as well as a select few of the CS ones. You must either be an AP holder or a FL resident to get the DDE card. The cost is $60 for AP holders and $85 for a Fl resident.

Here is a link to all the particulars about DDE as well as a participating restaurant list.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom