Dining Plan 2009 Missing Dining Locations

Computer Magic

Original Poster
I was just reviewing the Dining Location for 2009 and notice locations missing. I hope Disney is still trying to get some of these locations under contract.

I notice DD is missing Earl Sandwich, raglan Road, Wolf Gang Puck express and AK is missing Yet and Yeti.

Look at all the Epcot places missing: San Angel Inn, italy

Here is the plan, what else have they removed?

http://www.mousemisers.com/docs/diningplan09.pdf

yankspy

It looks like most of DTD is excluded. Big River on the Boardwalk is not there. I also noticed the Japanese restaurants are missing from that list as well. I am not sure if any of these places were ever included since I have never done the plan.

Computer Magic

Original Poster
It looks like most of DTD is excluded. Big River on the Boardwalk is not there. I also noticed the Japanese restaurants are missing from that list as well. I am not sure if any of these places were ever included since I have never done the plan.
I remember in 05 when this plan started a lot of non-Disney dining locations was not included. Disney were able to get some non-Disney dining locations to sign onto the plan. Others sadly never came on the plan ie Fulton, Portobello Yacht Club. Epcot locations were the last to sign on.

My main point is to make people aware so they know locations are missing and don't fall into the Disney marketing trap.

Ausdaddy

See JP's post below.

JPVonDrake

PLEASE DO NOT PANIC!!!

Only restaurants owned and operated by the Walt Disney Resort will be listed on the 2009 Dine Package Guides until approximately January 1st, 2009.

This is due to our yearly contract renegotiations with each of our Operating Participates locations. One all contracts are signed, you will see the missing restaurants added back to the list.

This does happen every year since the Magic Your Way Dine Packages debuted in 2005. This is completely normal.

Computer Magic

Original Poster
Here is a current list of missing locations. Let's hope its early and all the contacts have not been signed. I wonder if Coronado was a misprint because the entire resort is missing from the list

Boardwalk
Big River Grille & Brewing Works
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Cafe Rix (B,L,D)
Pepper Market (B,L,D)
Siestas Cantina (L)
Maya Grill (B,D)
MK
Goofy’s Liberate Your Appetite Character Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Epcot
Cantina de San Angel
Lotus Blossom Cafe
Tangierine Cafe
Yakitori House
Chefs de France
Nine Dragons Restaurant
Restaurant Marrakesh
San Angel Inn Restaurante
Teppan Edo
Tokyo Dining
Tutto Italia Ristorante
Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafe (L,D)
Yak & Yeti
Donald’s Safari Breakfast at Tusker House Restaurant (B)
Downtown Disney® Area
Cookes of Dublin
Earl of Sandwich
Wolfgang Puck® Express
Planet Hollywood®
Raglan RoadTM Irish Pub and Restaurant
Wolfgang Puck® Cafe

Computer Magic

Original Poster
PLEASE DO NOT PANIC!!!

Only restaurants owned and operated by the Walt Disney Resort will be listed on the 2009 Dine Package Guides until approximately January 1st, 2009.

This is due to our yearly contract renegotiations with each of our Operating Participates locations. One all contracts are signed, you will see the missing restaurants added back to the list.

This does happen every year since the Magic Your Way Dine Packages debuted in 2005. This is completely normal.
This is good news and hope it was the case. I just wanted Disney to know, we do watch them ;) My wife would cancel my trip if there was no Earl Sandwich to go to.

As always good to see you on top of everything. I:wave:

Ausdaddy

PLEASE DO NOT PANIC!!!

Ah, yes. I do recall this happening in previous years, now that you mention it. I must be getting old. Thanks!

JPVonDrake

Both dine locations at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort are operated by Operating Participants. Again, they are always missing from the preliminary list until contracts are finalized at the beginning of the new year.

yankspy

Both dine locations at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort are operated by Operating Participants. Again, they are always missing from the preliminary list until contracts are finalized at the beginning of the new year.
Thanks for the info. It did seem odd that so many were missing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom